Friday 7 May 2010

Complete

Lula is back happy and tired.  I am proud of her, she coped well away from home and was relaxed and only slightly emotional on her return.  And, the Nest quilt- no name yet- was ready for her, she sat on the sofa and wrapped herself up and settled down to watch TV.    I sewed through election day afternoon and finished the labeling listening to the results this morning.  I'll post more on it over the weekend and some better pics...




Reverse is better than I thought, my perspective has changed on this quilt many times.  More on that another time.


Rather conveniently the two magazines I had been waiting for arrived today, ready for the next project, apart from the other 3 quilts that are in the back of my mind.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out to leave your thoughts, I do very much appreciate you stopping by! Blogger is not sending comments through by email at the moment so I'll reply in the comments.