Thursday 6 May 2010

The house is strangely quiet.  Lula is away on her first residential, only 3 days but it has thrown me out of kilter.  The nest quilt will be finished for Friday when she returns so I have been prepping the binding.  I have had the fabric in my head for ages but I had forgotten it was a long narrow strip less than 12 inches wide so I have been cutting and cutting to make sure I have enough.  I must've lost track (or my mind) as there is easily enough to bind another quilt left over so I rolled it up and kept if for another time.


I must have joined over 30 strips but as I zig zag it together I am starting to see the end,





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out to leave your thoughts, I do very much appreciate you stopping by! Blogger is not sending comments through by email at the moment so I'll reply in the comments.