Sunday 25 March 2012

Sew-Ichigo up and ready to see!

Penny and I have got the Sew-Ichigo blog up and running, Penny has posted a teaser pic and are working flat out getting the patterns and all the boring behind the scenes techy stuff sorted out and ready- there should be a little bundle of patterns on sale in the next few weeks!
Sew-Ichigo Blog Button
Meanwhile, visit, follow, grab the button at the site, it would be lovely to have you with us, and a big, big  thankyou to those of you who have already done so, we really appreciate your support!
sib blog

4 comments:

  1. I'm a follower on both sites now. Looking forward to seeing what you share with us.

    Thanks!!

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, I am also a follower - well done, can't wait! Thank you, SuziQ

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so exciting!! I am a follower on both your sites now! Yay!! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks fab, well done to all involved!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out to leave your thoughts, I do very much appreciate you stopping by! Blogger is not sending comments through by email at the moment so I'll reply in the comments.